The BrightPath Foundation is excited to announce we will be holding our AppMaster Mobile App Development Workshop this August in Belize!
BrightPath’s multiplatform AppMaster Mobile App Development Workshop, being held as a part of the PUC’s Innovation Programme Belize, aims to encourage participants to develop mobile applications that are relevant to both a local and a global market. Workshop participants will have the opportunity to play on their own talent and creativity to design and develop their very own mobile apps! No previous experience necessary!
Thanks to the support of the Public Utilities Commission (PUC) of Belize, BrightPath will be conducting a week-long workshop from August 18-22, 2014 at the RAMADA Princess Hotel & Conference Centre in Belize City.
The AppMaster Mobile App Development Workshop is open to ANY Belizean student from 12-18 years of age! There is no fee to apply or to participate. PUC will be providing participants:
- Transportation from and to their home town/village at the beginning and end of each day*
- Lodging and meals (3 per day) at the RAMADA Princess Hotel & Casino in Belize City*
- Materials required during the workshop and competition
- Reasonable and wholesome entertainment in the evening after the workshop is concluded each day.
*Provided to those students residing outside of Belize City
There are only 45 spots for participants so apply NOW!
Applications should include:
- Applicant’s name, address, current school, course of study (students enrolled in a new school should include new and previous school)
- Letter of Reference from a current or past teacher
- Letter from parent(s) or guardian(s) giving permission to participate
Applications to participate can be submitted to:
Mr. Ruel Cima: email@example.com
Mrs. Deseree Arzu: firstname.lastname@example.org